Look Young And Beautiful The Natural Way
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), administered by micro-needle or injection to use your body’s own own growth factors found in the lining of your platelets to restore and rejuvenate skin cells. This technique uses concentrated platelets with a high amount of growth factors to initiate and promote tissue repair in order to reveal younger-looking skin. PRP therapy can be used for the face, body, as well as scalp.
- Restore youthful skin
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkle
- Promote hair growth
- Improve acne scars and stretch marks
- Volumize tissue without fillers
- Improve skin texture and tone
- A completely natural approach
Why PRP For Hair Loss Treatment?
Hair growth requires healthy follicles. Hair follicles need surrounding tissues to provide them with sufficient oxygen to function normally. When PRP therapy is used to reverse a hair loss condition, it promotes the healing of damaged hair follicles and stimulates follicle activity to reverse hair the shrinking of hair follicles.
- Blood is collected from the patient and processed
- The blood is rotated rapidly to separate blood components.
- latelets now separated from the blood are prepared for topical application and injection into the scalp.
- Prior to the actual applicatplatelet-richet-rich plasma, a micro-needling device is used on the scalp to stimulate the scalp’s dermis.
The length of your PRP treatment depends on the extent of hair loss but generally takes 1-2 hours.